June 24, 2013

The Honest Company Shampoo & Body Wash Review

I've been on the lookout for a gentle shampoo that my daughter and I could share. I don't want my color to fade, and at the same time, I want a product that will be easy on my three-year-old's hair.

Since we order from The Honest Company regularly, I was excited to try Honest's shampoo & body washicon. I had the most amazing luck when just before ordering online, I found a two-pack at Costco. One for me and one for my daughter!


I'm pleased with how gentle it is on both my hair and skin, but the real test is on my daughter. She hates having her hair washed, so I need a product that offers great clean but rinses fast.

I'm sure I used too much this first time, but I wanted to get a good lather. She had a ton of food and crafting stuff stuck in her hair from preschool. The shampoo lathered well and felt like it was doing a great job at cleaning without stripping her hair. Even though I used a lot, it rinsed super fast with no complaints from my daughter. In fact, she said, "Mommy, it smells good!" It really does smell good. :)

We then used it as a body wash, which my daughter loved. She definitely liked this better than using a bar of soap or her usual, less pleasant smelling baby soap.

The Honest Company shampoo & body wash is a winner in our house!

Related Posts:
Honest Essentials are 100% Natural, Non-Toxic, and Affordable! Learn More

No comments:

Post a Comment